AIRS will set up a web-based communication platform.
It is dedicated to its services and products in order to
- Build up a knowledge community in its area of activity
- Communicate with members, partners, project collaborators and customers
- Manage projects such as conferences, events and workshops
- Operate a knowledge suite for e-learning deliveries and database growth
- Capture and administer telemonitoring input from special projects relating to future healthcare services
- Release newsletters, e-learning material, media tutorials and other publications