Why become certified?
There are many benefits to becoming certified with an AIRS seal:
- Be prepared for tomorrow’s challenges
- Keep pace with advances in standardization
- Optimal quality management
- Improved work results and medical outcomes
- Proof of complete patient satisfaction
- Acknowledgement and recognition from international experts
- Highly visible achievements
- Trusted solutions that are viewed and promoted accordingly
- Standing out from the crowd as a leader
Certification is contingent on a preliminary implementation program and the fulfillment of applicable standardization requirements. An AIRS team performs an assessment subsequent to implementation and then grants the official certification and seal.
AIRS-certified institutions enjoy the benefits of belonging to the international AIRS network on our website and being considered preferred quoted suppliers for events and publications.
AIRS Certification provides authority from a body of internationally acclaimed experts and institutions covering all fields of medical rehabilitation.