AIRS provides a team of experts and consultants on various topics.
- Understanding the needs and desires of clients in relation to their goals
- Helping clients assess their current status
- Proposing options, alternatives and steps to realize their vision
- Supporting and enabling clients to become autonomous and qualified to work on their success
Customer orientation and satisfaction is embedded in how we implement new solutions.
Our consulting products are tailored to customer specifications.
See our standardization services and projects
AIRS areas of competence:
- Quality management systems and tools for hospitals and healthcare services
- Analysis and implementation of standards for a given process landscape
- Process design/re-design in healthcare in connection with innovations and medical guidelines
- Family and patient-oriented culture and communication projects
- Implementation projects for learning hospitals: development of proprietary knowledge capturing and utilization suites
- Mind-body health: psychosomatic consulting for rehabilitation and healthcare facilities
- Healthy urbanization: psychosomatic health counseling for architects and city planners