Success in healthcare innovation requires careful planning. Investors have to base their strategies on feasibility studies and business plans. An untargeted approach rarely delivers on a vision.
AIRS draws up feasibility studies and business plans in accordance with internationally recognized standards.
Our team of experts draws on all relevant disciplines when addressing a given task or requirement. The financial model we apply to business planning in the area of healthcare has proved successful in connection with a wide variety of international hospital-development projects.
- Demographics, incidence, prevalence
- Competitor analyses
- Medical service-mix portfolios
- Standards and quality-management systems
- Telemedical processes
- HIMS concepts and specs
- Organizational structures
- Architectural requirements, locational programs
- Facility-design concepts
- Equipment needs
- Corporate cultures
- Human resources
- Project master plans
- Cash flows
- Investments and parameters for bankable business plans in accordance with international laws and standards
AIRS organizes competence teams for development challenges such as:
- Rehab centers (outpatient services only/inpatient and outpatient services)
- Doctor’s offices
- Hospitals (small/medium-sized)