Dr. Uwe Klein
Executive Director AIRS Institute
Specialist for Internal Medicine and Occupational Health, Business Development and Innovation Consultant Medical professional Education in Germany and Canada.
He implemented numerous projects in prevention, expatriate care and cultural change projects for the management and organizational development of Siemens and other DAX companies in Germany (1987 – 2006).
- Several medical surveys in Russia, Siberia, Ucraine and China.
- Stress management concept and trainings for Siemens management 1987 – 1995.
- Restructuring and cultural change project leader of the Siemens Telecom branch from
- Intercultural merger integration projects in Russia and China.
- Leadership, innovation and creativity trainings for various industry clients.
- Script writer and producer of corporate vision and teaching movies.
- Development of e-learning methodologies and programs
Development of Medical Tourism Industry and Cross-Border Healthcare in Bavaria (2005 – 2007)
Founder of Health Care Strategy Int. in 2008 for health care development projects design and implementation support.
1st European Congress on Health Tourism 2008 in Munich, and since then produced the EMTC conference series for Medical Travel. He continues to chair the global IMTEC conference for Medical Travel 2013 – 2015 in Dubai.
His company HCSI Intl. in Munich was assigned in 2013 to lead and coordinate the German project works for the development of “Die Deutsche Klinik” in Qatar, a 250 bed general and telemedical health center - based on German medical standards - for integrated and future medicine becoming a teaching hospital for the upcoming Medical School and University in Doha.
Development and implementation of Senior Living Concepts and Projects for Greece, Spain, for Rehab Centers in Dubai and Abu Dhabi. Dr. Klein is a networker and influencer and writes regular blogs on healthy ageing environments and healthy living conditions.
Since May 2017 Executive Director of AIRS (Inst. for the Advancement of International Standards) in Jacksonhole, Orenda Tribe, Yenqing/Beijing responsible for conferences and events and development of standards in the sub-health and rehabilitation sector.