AIRS is the leading connector of patients to knowledge and skills relating to rehabilitation, regeneration and preventive self-maintenance for the optimization of individual health and promotes international standards geared toward this dynamic.
The nascent paradigm of emerging health providers as new business entities includes:
- A holistic and psychosomatic approach to standards in healing
- Urbanization designed for health achievement
- Active self-maintenance and a supporting health-service portfolio
- Proactive investment in personal health environments, including living environments
- Preventive lifestyles and optimized urbanization
- Leveraging and training the healing power and capacity of individuals
- Health-oriented individual and family biographical design
- Integrated full-service portfolios by new health-operational companies
- Meeting health requirements from disease to happiness
- Integration of locally available interventional emergency help up to and including telemedical and mobile health support
- Shaping the future of medicine
The AIRS vision includes facilitating the transition of traditional healthcare systems to healthy-living urban enviroments with full state-of-the-art service portfolios for healing residents and keeping them healthy.