Dr. Roland Nebel
Roland has a longtime experience in Cardiovascular Rehabilitation since 2002 both in In-Patient and Out-Patient CR centers and also in Sports Medicine and CV Prevention with both recreational and competetive athlets (German Soccer Bundesliga, Europe- and Champions-League participant, cyclists, runners, triathlets and soccer player).
- University of Cologne, Germany and University of Edinburgh, Scotland 1986 - 1993
- 1993 - 2002 Training in Internal Medicine and Cardiology, Klinikum Remscheid, Germany
- 2002 - 2004 Training in Cardiac Rehabilitation, Klinik Roderbirken, Germany
- 2004 - 2015 Leading Cardiologist: Cardiac and Cardiac Rehabilitation (CR) Center Schüchtermannklinik, Bad Rothenfelde and medicos.AufSchalke, Gelsenkirchen and medicos. Osnabrück
- since 2016 Leading Cardiologist: SiegReha, CR Center Hennef, Germany. Specialisation in Internal Medicine 2000, Specialisation in Sports Medicine 2000, Specialisation in Cardiology 2002, further specialisation in Rehabilitation 2004, Nutrition Medicine 2006, Cardiovascular Prevention DGPR 2010, longtime experience in Cardiovascular Rehabilitation since 2002 both in In-Patient and Out-Patient CR centers. Longtime experience in Sports Medicine and CV Prevention with both recreational and competetive athlets (2005 - 2012 FC Schalke 04, German Soccer Bundesliga, Europe- and Champions-League participant, VfL Osnabrück, German Soccer 2nd Bundesliga participant 2012-2015, cyclists, runners, triathlets and soccer player), Cardiopulmonary Exercise Testing (CPET / Spiroergometry) experience since 1997 including lectures / trainings for Cardiologists (Cortex Biophysik, Leipzig, Germany), Regular lectures at German Sports University (DSHS), Cologne.
German Association of Cardiovascular Prevention and Rehabilitation (DGPR) - Commission for implemented Rehabitation, German Association of Cardiology - Working Group 32 - Sports Cardiology
- European Association of Preventive Cardiology (EAPC), German Association of Sports Medicine (DGPR)
- German Association for Healthsports (DVGS), German Association of Nutrition Medicine (DGEM)
- German Heart Foundation (Dt. Herzstiftung)