Benefits of Membership
AIRS members enjoy various rights and advantages; membership is worth consideration. AIRS is a door opener whether going from East to West or from West to East and has a genuine basis in China thanks to Orenda/Sorehsa, its funding partner. We can help you to network for better solutions in rehabilitation and prevention.
- Free access to all conferences and workshops
- 50% discount for a colleague or accompanying person
- Free access to all studies, knowledge-suite content, white papers and databases
- Free access to all study results
- Facilitated networking and e-introduction of members on request
- 10% discount on other AIRS services (consulting, certification, tailored workshops, legal expertise etc.)
- Scheduling of closed meetings in addition to the two annual international conferences delivered by AIRS
- Inclusion in the Partner Promo Section of this website
Two types of members
- Contributing Members
- Paying Members
Contributing Members enjoy all the benefits of membership without having to pay a membership fee; instead, they support AIRS in ways other than financial. Examples:
- Supporting a study by contributing some of the resources of a facility
- Adding news and information about AIRS and its events, including AIRS newsletters, to the database of their personal/professional network
- Inviting AIRS to participate in events and speaker activities free of charge
- Exchanging weblinks and logos with us and viewing us as a partner
- Providing speaker activities free of charge
- Helping AIRS in other, unspecified ways
If you would like to become a Contributing Member, fill out the form provided here and describe what kind of contribution you would like to make. The board of AIRS evaluates each application individually. All ideas are welcome.*
Paying Members pay an annual fee of USD 400 and enjoy the same benefits as Contributing Members except that they are not featured in the Partner Promo Section.
Apply for Paying Membership
Registered users can access AIRS’s open database and are notified of important news items.
* There is no absolute right to become a Contributing Member.